Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Books and Good Looks

So my book club had their first discussion via video conference online today. We decided that since we were national (1 person in FL, 3 in IL, 1 in AZ, and 1 in OR) we would have a wine night using video call. I got to catch up with some friend discussing both what we had reaad in May as well as what we drinking tonight. I was drinking House Wine white; a white blend of chard, reisling, and moscoto... the best way to sweeten a chardonnay; among other popular choices tonight were Barefoot Pinot Grigio (I dare to find a better PG under $10) and other were enjoying some Pinot Noir... although I can't recall the winery. What did everyone else enjoy this weekend? Anything new?

PS Bookclub pick last month was "Next Thing on My List"; June's pick is "Wednesday Sisters"

No comments:

Post a Comment