You know it's going to be a bad day when:
- A shard of glass from an exploding wine cooler somehow leaps 5 feet in the air to cut your chin.
- Grocery store shoppers yell at you for not knowing where to find the canned tomatoes, toilet paper, or anything that is not located in the liquor department, despite explaining to them you do not work for the store
- Someone has removed 120 cases of your product from a display and asks you to rebuild it for the 6th time
- A crazy Mesa woman hits your car with her door and then proceeds to call the police (though there is no damage) and put a curse on you (ONLY IN MESA)
- You're getting chewed out by store managers via work voicemail